Specializing in Native
Plants, Wildflowers and Perennials
Ponder Before the Designer Arrives
- Have a copy of your property plat if available
- What do you like/dislike about your garden?
- How much time can you devote to gardening?
- Will you handle maintenance or hire it out?
- Do small children or other recreational
interests take up your time?
- Are there certain times of year when you are
away for extended periods?
- What are your future plans for your property?
Swimming pool, vegetable garden. more parking for teen drivers, elderly
parents moving in, additions to porch, deck, outdoor kitchen or fireplace.
- Look online or in magazines such as Southern
Living for pictures of plants or scenes that you like or would chose to
imitate. Have pictures available for the designer to see.
- Favorite colors? Pastels or bright colors?
- Favorite season? What time of year, and
what time of day, do you enjoy the garden?
- Do you have allergies? Bees, pollen,
- Do you have pets? Will they impact the space?
Do you need a place to sequester them while entertaining?
- Hobbies: bird watching, photography,
sculpting, painting, working on cars, golf? All these impact how you utilize
your garden space.
- How long will you live in your house? Long
term or just a few years?
- Budget: Long term and seasonally. Will
you phase in the plan or install it all at once?
- Will you do the installation or hire it out?
Bulbs in the Garden
Fall is For Planting
Drought Busting Color
What to Ask
Points to Ponder
Just Planted Landscape
North Georgia & Atlanta Metro -
Bartow, Cobb, Cherokee,
Douglas, North Fulton, Paulding